This smoothie is a real powerhouse of gut friendly ingredients!
Raspberry and banana powerhouse smoothie
Raspberries are so beautiful to look at with their vibrant color, but also rich in nutrients and fiber.
Did you know bananas are a so-called prebiotic food, meaning they feed the good bacteria in your gut!
The best diet for gut health includes both berries and bananas.
These smoothies make a great snack or light breakfast.
Add some oats for a more filling version – making it a real power house-smoothie.
- 250 grams raspberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2.5 dl milk of choice (I use plant-based because of the skin condition Rosacea)
- PS Kefir milk gives extra gut health benefits, because it contains probiotics (beneficial bacteria)
- 1.0 dl orange juice
- Optional: small pot of vanilla yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Splash of Udo oil, which contains omega 3, 6 and 9
- Place the ingredients in a blender
- Give it a good whirl until smooth
- Serve in your favorite glass or bottle